• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going hunting tomorrow.... New place called Yosemite?

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
Going beer hunting tomorrow in Yosemite. Ill have all my kids, nephews, dad, etc. Anyone ever been beer hunting in Yosemite? What's there to do? Kid age ranges from.2-11. We all have bikes. 2 stroke of course.
I'll have the usually arsenal of bullet powered rifles and shottys , along with some sweet Chinese wish lanterns to light up the sky, and a huge box of sky rockets and mortars. The kids have their normal Roman candles and other boring sky rockets.
So any Yosemite tips?

Just be mindful that tourists are never in season in a national park, and the penalties for shooting one can be quite sever. otherwise, have fun.

These are in season, no bag limit.

hipster_douchebags_7.jpg

But where is the challenge in that?

That would be like avoiding four wheel drives because it is so much easier to drive on the pavement.

If you can catch your beer in the wild then you have something to be proud of.

I will note that I speak from experience. I once caught a wild can of beer floating down river in Supai. It made for a memorable chase and a sweet victory. You just don't get that sense from the local liquor store.

Back