• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a little help

Jays siik xj

NAXJA Forum User
So the old lady and I have been doing the CHOC Walk (Childrens Hospital of Orange County) for the last couple years to try to raise money for children who's parents can not afford all the Medical Services that they may need. We were turned onto this Walk by a family member of my wife who's daughter had An extremely rare autoimmune disease and they could not afford treatments costing Thousands (insuranced only partially covered this). Through prayers, a miracle, and 17 months in treatment her condition was downgraded to Non-life threatening.
Since then we all dedicate a few hours a year (and a lil money too) to help this cause.

It would be GREATLY appreciated if my friends from the XJ community could help me surpass my goal from last year which was $1000.

Here's the link in which you can donate.
https://secure2.convio.net/choc/sit..._ID=1148494&PROXY_TYPE=20&1660.donation=form1

Thanks A lot.
Jay.

Last edited:
Jay when is the walk?
Can you enter as a team?

My wife has been doing this for years also. Its a great thing. Not to mention they give her a bunch of perks like tix to Disneyland that my son benefits from and axis shoes, and chic-filet vouchers etc. All around a great event for everyone involved.

Back