• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone around with a stock XJ?

where are they doing this light offroading at?

maybe i'll bring 4643 to compare

my stock 00 DD is locked in the back but the springs are so sagged out it sits lower than stock lol.

Grimm: I've got a set of stock leafs from my '99 that you're welcome to if you want 'em, I don't know if they're any better than what you've got, but it may be worth trying them out.

Grimm: I've got a set of stock leafs from my '99 that you're welcome to if you want 'em, I don't know if they're any better than what you've got, but it may be worth trying them out.

'preciate the time but its not worth the trouble, i almost have all the parts to get her lifted.

I posted on their comments section and offered contact info and where I would be all weekend and the author "liked" my comment but never got in contact with me.

"oppo" is the lamest shit online, worse than even jalopnic. If that annoying little shit from accounting, who thinks his moms base lancer is an evo, started a car blog, that'd be oppo.

Allmost everyone i know, my mother included, have more automotive rep then these **** wits.

"oppo" is the lamest shit online, worse than even jalopnic. If that annoying little shit from accounting, who thinks his moms base lancer is an evo, started a car blog, that'd be oppo.

Allmost everyone i know, my mother included, have more automotive rep then these **** wits.

So it's geared towards cherokeeforum?

Back