• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

input for a trail near the seattle area (Elbe this weekend?)

Mtb Jak

NAXJA Forum User
Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, anyone have any input on a good spot to head for the day with some good views not too far from seattle? Need to do a shake down run and test flex measure for bump stops. Nothing too crazy.

Also if anyone wants to get out let me know I am open for about a 1 hour drive from DT seattle.

:cheers:

Re: who wants to go wheeling or has input for a trail near the seattle area.

I don't know any places to go, but I'd be down for a little adventure. I'll pm you my number. Call/text me if you are going out. I'm most-likely in, but have to be back around 5pm.

Depends on what you want to get into and how far you want to drive. Walker valley is about 1.5 hours from downtown. Easy enough to enjoy the day or hard enough to make it a challenge

Since it appears the entire state of Oregon is on fire right now. I might consider an Elbe run next Saturday if there's interest? :dunno:

I am mostly sure that I could do Elbe next weekend. Someone call it official so I get the XJ ready.
Anyone want to camp Fri or Sat night?

Since it appears the entire state of Oregon is on fire right now. I might consider an Elbe run next Saturday if there's interest? :dunno:

your a dick... I bounced on the show to make the tsf run, now your canceling ANOTHER run. OMG torx...

hastaBronze.

i would probably be in on this.

I am mostly sure that I could do Elbe next weekend. Someone call it official so I get the XJ ready.
Anyone want to camp Fri or Sat night?
Good to hear, Josh. This would just be a day run for TORX.
i would probably be in on this.
Nice, Joe!
your a dick... I bounced on the show to make the tsf run, now your canceling ANOTHER run. OMG torx...

hastaBronze.
Your entire state is on fire, gotta start looking for an alternative. Scoggins Creek Fire is 300+ acres and burning a few miles just southeast of TSF. Meanwhile, the 36 Pit fire outside Estacada (aka Goat Mountain) is at 5100+ acres and still growing. I highly doubt the trails will be open by Saturday. Sorry, John but there wasn't any solid responses in my other thread. Elbe's just a quick jaunt up I5 you know. ;)

I agree with Dustin, John Elbe is not as far as you might think..

Wish I could make it:cheers:

I agree with Dustin, John Elbe is not as far as you might think..

Wish I could make it:cheers:

but I live in calli right?

On a serious note. it took me 2hrs to get to battleground on our way to Nwfest. it would be a bit of a drive, I dono wth im gunna do. we will see...

common rain!
Bronze.

to far for me to day trip 207 miles 3 1/2 hours sorry mabe a weekend trip.

This! It has ben raining all night here and it looks like it will continue off and on through out the week. if it does, ill be headed to tsf.

Thanks for the invite guys, its just too far away. 3+hrs one way is more than a day trip for me.

:cheers:Bronze.

Back