• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tessa's Lude.

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
Tessa REALY needs a new car. im having little luck so I figured id share here. Help a homie out, spread the word, shoot me an offer, W/E's. Thanks!

This is my Prelude. Id like to trade this for a sedan or suv for hauling my family around. I have owned it since 2007. its a base model with the 2.2l vtec motor and a 5speed. 160k miles. AC blows cold. it is a VERRY nice car!

over the last two years I spent a great deal getting this car put together.

NEW Parts.

Clutch, Stage II Kevlar
Wheels, 17" DXR racing (blue and black) with new ZR rated tires
Distributor OEM
TDC/KPC sensors OEM
Timing belt
Timing belt auto tensioner to manual tensioner upgrade (2.3l stuff)
Tags, good through 2015
Projector headlights
Smoked marker lights (front and side)
upgrade to foglights (clear)
valve adjustment done @130k
clutch done @ 130k (trans was split to check the syncros, all good)
full tune up
Syn-Blend every 2500mi.

NEW Custom paint. you will not find a prelude this nice anywhere else that you can drive, for what im asking. it is a custom black metallic basecoat, I layed a deep blue pearl stripe down the length of the car and inlayed the old school cursive prelude emblem into it, then marbleized it. I then mixed in an accent blue pearl with the clear coat for a blue POP in the sun. followed by two fluid coats of clear coat. this thing looks good! looks like a light gun metal in the low light, and a trippy dark blue in the sun. the stripe is very hard to see.

I have always changes the oil at 3k with synthetic oil, kept the tune up up to date. this car runs and drives like a dream. I have had it for a long time and put only 35k on it. The interior is a 9 out of 10, one spot on the headliner(previous owner) and a heal rub mark on the factory driver floor mat. no stains or smells.(besides the fresh paint!) if you know anything about these cars you will know the things that have been done are the essentials of having a prelude with a LONG life. this is no kids car, no coffee can muffler or chrome intake. nor did we drive it in V-tec all day long. this was my girls 1st car, now we have kids and new hobbies. I saw the project through to completion for her. now it is time to go to a new home. I would not hesitate to put my kids in this and drive cross country right now! We took it to San-Jose, CA for thanksgiving and it drove down and back at 80mph with no problems, 25.3mpg Ave. I Love this car on the freeway!

$7495 OBO, clean title in hand! looking for Trade.... Acura TSX TL, Subaru Legacy, 05 or newer Grand Cherokee, Commander, Accord V6. hit me up with offers.

more pics:

Thanks Again.
Bronze.

Ill gladly vouch for how nice this car is, damn good paint job. Looks freakin amazing in person, the pics dont do it justice. Good luck man!

Soft market now with every dealer unloading last years models so discounted and zero interest with about anyone financed as far as a cash sale. A trade would be a plus for you for sure but then again SUV's are at a premium and are a top seller on most lots.

Good luck, my DD is about what your looking for a 2004 GC "Overland" edition but you might to add money there also, I love mine but wouldn't want a newer one. I had to shop hard to find the one I bought as the 04's were the last year I wanted. Craigslist is where I found mine and I shop there for lots of different things, good place to start.

Back