• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for stub shafts and used unit bearings and driver side knuckle

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just as the title says, don't care if the ears are ovaled or broken, and the unit bearing just have to be for 91"-97" so I can use them. Knuckle is a knuckle lol wanting to swap the second axle in so I can pull mine out and start working on it(truss, sleeve, bracing,etc..)
Let me know what you got, cheaper the better.

I have several sets of broken, ovaled, mangled stub shafts, and other D30 shafts that all shouldn't be used for anything but scrap.
Most of them look like this and wont hold a ujoint unless you weld it in.... and at that point why bother. But if you wanna come up and grab one or two... more power to ya.

DISCLAIMER:
If you decide to grab these, I am not responsible for what you do with them or the potential injuries, property damage or anything else resulting in the use of them for any reason.

Whenever I get to my 'wj swap' I'll have shafts, knuckles, and unit bearings (and all brake stuff with about 1,000 miles on it) but that won't be for a couple weeks....

I have a chromo passanger side from a rubicon 44, i thought it was the same as a d30 but could be wrong
epame6ep.jpg
$80

I have several sets of broken, ovaled, mangled stub shafts, and other D30 shafts that all shouldn't be used for anything but scrap.
Most of them look like this and wont hold a ujoint unless you weld it in.... and at that point why bother. But if you wanna come up and grab one or two... more power to ya.

DISCLAIMER:
If you decide to grab these, I am not responsible for what you do with them or the potential injuries, property damage or anything else resulting in the use of them for any reason.

Lol nothing to worry about I just plan to mount the unit bearing and stub shafts(no axle shaft will be connected) in and roll my jeep 2wd. the axle housing I got from ceb won't have any internal I just need stubs to use the unit bearings unless anyone has a pair of 2wd unit bearing system for the Ibeam axle I can use

Back