• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Metal

awesome man, thanks for the discount. i have not used this supply place before, how are their regular prices? do they have surplus or remnant stuff too?

Personally I think their prices are great. Some people say they are over rated/prices, but I think it's fine.
Tons of rem. and random "buy by the weight" stock. That's mainly what I buy along with 1-3/4" .120 wall dom at less than $3 per foot.

I shop the irvine location.

thanks for the info. i will check them out in my area if i ever get some extra cash. how is their stock on aluminum tube, square and round?

IMS is steep.... unless you have a shop account and buy often...

The good thing about IMS, is they are pretty much unbeatable when it comes to selection, and theyre open saturdays.

IMS is steep.... unless you have a shop account and buy often...

The good thing about IMS, is they are pretty much unbeatable when it comes to selection, and theyre open saturdays.

Yup, even when buying in bulk they still play with the pricing... We now use Benner Metals (Long Beach / Anaheim) almost exclusively, smaller shop with better pricing and way better service than IMS... At least for us.

IMS does have a good rem selection though if thats what you are into.

In San Diego area, I use Competitive Metals, they almost exclusively stock US steel, and their prices are great. They're also open on Saturdays and are 2 miles from my house. :) Plus they're XJ guys.

Back