• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

delete

devildog0

NAXJA Forum User
Nevermind.

Last edited:
Nevermind.

1689555256.jpg

Now you have us all wondering what you said. I bet it was something extremely racist or homophobic.

it's the most interesting thread on here in a while......

Glad I could be of assistance with this thread of awesome :)

Best thread in SoCal in a long time....

If you want to know what the original thread was about I was asking about someone local who fabricates rockrails because AJ's wanted over 100 dollars in shipping charges for their's. I went to Nate's 4x4 and ordered his since shipping was free.

I just don't have the space or time at the barracks to fab up my own set or a place to have metal laying around until I get around to actually building them.

Come on Marine, that's need to know info! Now this thread sucks. ;)

That was just his cover story. Something that benign wouldn't need to have been deleted. :gag:

David Bricker / SYR

Ya'll got me. I was trying to find a place to dispose of a dead hooker and the 40 Kilos of coke I had in the cargo area of the Jeep.

18b9b55f0335b3008aec2311285b872b7bdd69559a668fb6ffb295ece7435968.jpg

Ya'll got me. I was trying to find a place to dispose of a dead hooker and the 40 Kilos of coke I had in the cargo area of the Jeep.

18b9b55f0335b3008aec2311285b872b7bdd69559a668fb6ffb295ece7435968.jpg

Now we are talking.....

You need to come to JV ;)

That guy can do deliveries between the BSC gay pride camp and camp goatbater!

That guy can do deliveries between the BSC gay pride camp and camp goatbater!

Now that's quite a good idea coming from your pretty mouth there big boy. ;):moon:

Back