• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Powertrax cross pin ?

egghead

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I recently picked up a powertrax no slip for my 29 spline 8.25. It was used and needs new springs. It also did NOT come with a cross pin. Will i be able to use the factory (open carrier 3.55) cross pin with this locker?

Thanks!

Yes.

Sounds like it didn't come with instructions. They used to be available on their website. IIRC, you need to go to the Richmond Gear website and select the Powertrax product. Of course, they probably changed it since I last looked so YMMV.

-Ron

Great news! I just wanted to make sure before i went and order springs. The guy told me it was a lockright, so i ordered springs.. Tore down and went to put the locker back together only to find it wasn't a lockright but a powertrax. Thanks!

I think those come with a hardened pin, which you should most likely use. You can buy them separately from Summit I think.

My no slip didnt come with a new pin. Ive been on the stock one for 6 years now.

I have my factory pin in my no slip.
After wheeling it hard for 1 year no major issues to report.

My Lock Right came with a new cross pin.

Back