• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long arm options

moparcyco

NAXJA Forum User
As the tiltle suggests looking for my options on my 91.Already has adjustable uppers so I would like to see what might be available and or what everybody else is using.I realize this will put some like TNT kit that mount the uppers to the new arms out.

So what everyones opinion on what kits might be left?Not looking for the cheapest or anything would just like to use my existing uppers,As always thanks guys.

If you want to re-use your adjustable uppers, you aren't looking for long arms, you are just looking for slightly extended or adjustable lowers (still short arms though).

A proper long arm kit replaces both the uppers and the lowers.

Why the need to keep the uppers. If you want long arms get them and sell your adjustable uppers they are worth a few bucks to somebody.

Also some kits that use a y link or radius arm long arm you can use your adjustable uppers to save money.

the upper arm length is going to depend on the manufacturer's design. it may be close, it may be way off.

and honestly most manufacturer's make everything in kits. i doubt youll save much money getting them to produce an extra set of arms just so you can reuse your uppers.

Teraflex used to sell a longarm that used the stock upper mounts... I wouldn't run it, but it's an option if they are still making it

Back