• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i need a wasp hunter...

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
here's the deal, i am a fatass, lets get that out of the way lol

i need one of you skinny bastards to climb under my deck behind the house and see if there is a wasp nest under there. we're having a big problem with hornets all over the back lawn so they have to be close, ive checked the eaves around the house and garage and found nothing. the only place left us under the deck.

if any of you brave souls want's to climb under there and take a look i'll pay you $20 whether you see a nest or not.

thanks in advance
location is where the 110 and 91 meet

Why not just put out a trap?

Try checking for any holes in the lawn itself... yellow jackets and hornets also Make underground nests... didn't know, I stepped in the hole while mowing the lawn and I got attacked... they also make nests in tight woven plants like sawgrass...

Most pest control companies offer a no obligation free inspection, too. Try that route. Go with word of mouth and that way you won't get the dumass telling you, "Yep, you got a problem and we can fix it." when really there isn't a problem..

Back