• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We could use your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
My son inlaw just lost his nephew and the family could use some help for the services. My daughter is trying to help her husband and this child's family. I know we are in hard times so if you can help my son inlaw and daughter i would appreciate it.
Thank you for your time to read this
http://www.gofundme.com/bhuumo

Scott & Cyndee

Last edited:
Donated.

David Bricker / SYR

Did my little bit. I wish I was rich... And even more, I wish that 5yo boy was still alive :(

I know you wouldnt ask unless it was really needed.

Donated twice, once from me and once from team naxja.

I'll donate on Friday when I get paid. Unfortunately I've been I their shoes.... Twice. It's the hardest thing they will ever go through in life, and I hate that I actually am able to give this advice but I do have the number to a great mortuary. Walker Family Mortuary 951.898.0452 they help us out, financially, like you wouldn't believe when our children passed.

I thank you guys for helping out with this. This is my second funeral this month, seems like the good ones are always taken from us to soon.

Again I Thank You all for your help

Donated. Sorry for your loss Scott.

Donated, you guys are still my family.

:wave:

I would like to thank you personally for what all you folks have done. I have always said that NAXJA was a great bunch of people and this proves it. :cheers:

Thank you so much. :D

Scott, brother... i have a negative income right now but if there is anything i can do design wize like make up a flyer or anything like that for you guys dont hesitate to ask.

Thank You all. This has helped a ton, so much so you'll never know.

Mike i know you and i know you would if you could. Thank you for the offer to help me and my family sir. Love you brother.

Sorry for the loss Scott. Wish i could help more, but i'm in the same boat as Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back