• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

closer to done

kippo1

NAXJA Forum User
Well this build has been a learning experience.

Regeared front and rear diff and installed aussie lockers
frame sitiffeners
sye
Rc 4.5 la lift
And numerous other small things that went along with the others above.

Had a few problems here and there but nothing to bad. The worst was the so called master rebuild kits for the diffs. I would call them novice rebuild kits and you are the master after you order things that were missing or just because it was the wrong part period.

So any how ill be stripping the outside down this week and be getting ready to spray od green monsta liner this weekend hopefully.

Then I have to build my roof rack and front and rear bumpers.

Mount winch.

build my deer hoist.

Wire lights

and s few other things.

The tires in the pics wont stay. I want narrower tires I got a killer deal on these wheels and tires.

But at least I can drive her now.

Well have a little sye issue I need to figure out and get the rear fenders trimmed and maybe the cut and fold on rockers.

Sorry been working all weekend. Hopefully ill get all my tubing here pretty soon. I was hoping to be done with it by this deer season but I may not make it. Ill def post pics after I get it done oh fixed my sye issue.

I had a slight grinding noise and it was driving me nuts. Well I wont go through it all but I will tell you a ssbraided brake line rubbing on the passenger side sure sounded like it was coming from the trans tunnel . Hmmmmm well its fixed now lol.

Nice looking xj.

what all have you done to it?

I work over at navistar by the airport. I have a few more small things I have to do her. Hopefully ill have her ready to go in the next cpl of weekends.

Trying to find some 33x10.5 15 to trade these 33x12.5 15 for. The back spacing on my wheels is 3.75 and I dont like it lol.

Where do you ride? Dont know that area over there to well.

Back