• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to do with these ZJ seats?

Tony_SS

NAXJA Supporting Vendor
I went to go pick up some ZJ seats and it turns out they are both power. I know I can put my XJ base sliders on them, but I wont be able to recline either one...

Any options I'm not thinking of for them? They are super comfortable.. but I can't loose the recline feature.. thoughts?

Last edited:
I read somewhere you can run a couple power wires to the seat adjusters / recline function do a search the info is on here somewhere.

Yep I am finding that too.. which is pretty cool. I might do that, or I found you can use the mechanical recliner from an XJ and bolt it onto the ZJ seats. Cool. I thought I was going to have to resell these.

Yes the XJ, ZJ or TJ recline parts will all work. I used 97+ 2 door XJ parts on my ZJ seats to make them tilt forward to get behind the seats of the MJ. Also works great in a 4 door when you want to stretch out in the back.

Back