PDA

View Full Version : Free 3 link brackets

BRIANHO13
July 10th, 2014, 17:17
LIKE AND SHARE THE 3 LINK ANNOUNCEMENT POST ON WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/HDOFFROADENGINEERING
THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE ENTERED

JohnX
July 10th, 2014, 18:48
I'd complain about needing a Facebook, but I don't need these anyway.

Instead, props to you for giving something away.....something this forum hasn't seen in a while!

:cheers:

BRIANHO13
July 10th, 2014, 19:14
I'd complain about needing a Facebook, but I don't need these anyway.

Instead, props to you for giving something away.....something this forum hasn't seen in a while!

:cheers:

Yea I knew the Facebook thing would be an issue for some....my wife runs the hd page. She had to show me how to post on there.

Fore Wheeler
July 11th, 2014, 03:48
Thanks Brian.

kmanxj5050
July 11th, 2014, 03:48
Done. Thanks!

PacificEd
July 11th, 2014, 06:03
Done. Thanks Brian!

High2by
July 11th, 2014, 06:53
Done sir. Thanks!!!

donthelegend
July 11th, 2014, 07:13
Thanks for the chance!

Ghost
July 11th, 2014, 08:07
Done! :cheers:

VAhasnoWAVES
July 11th, 2014, 09:49
thanks brian.

Jeepguy91
July 11th, 2014, 09:51
Thanks Brian

GrimmJeeper
July 11th, 2014, 14:44
oooo i need this

sandsgg
July 12th, 2014, 14:10
Thanks Brian :)

cloudedjudgement
July 12th, 2014, 23:04
Done sir

IllianaXJ
July 13th, 2014, 11:11
Done, thanks Brian!

rockclimber
July 13th, 2014, 12:57
Done! Thanks for doing this!

SlowTEC
July 13th, 2014, 13:14
Done, thank you Brian!

Jeepedo129
July 14th, 2014, 10:14
Done! Thanks Brian!

Papercut
July 14th, 2014, 18:43
Done and thank you for the chance!

tomertrx
July 14th, 2014, 20:21
Done. Thanks for the chance!

XJAY1999
July 14th, 2014, 23:00
Facebook why? We have our own forum here and you have to want to support some other social media site that is way overhyped already. I just hate the fact that vendors on all the forums when they have a giveaway or sweepstakes or whatever they can't just use and support the forums. Not EVRYBODY is on F-book . Sorry for the rant but it just P's me off that we can't just post a reply on the forum its self and Say" Hey I'm in." Thanks for Another FBook giveaway!

BRIANHO13
July 15th, 2014, 03:19
Facebook why? We have our own forum here and you have to want to support some other social media site that is way overhyped already. I just hate the fact that vendors on all the forums when they have a giveaway or sweepstakes or whatever they can't just use and support the forums. Not EVRYBODY is on F-book . Sorry for the rant but it just P's me off that we can't just post a reply on the forum its self and Say" Hey I'm in." Thanks for Another FBook giveaway!

Sorry I am trying to give a brand new product away for FREE and want as many eyes to see it as possible as fast as possible.

It's all about getting the word out.

kmanxj5050
July 15th, 2014, 03:48

Brian has given us multiple opportunities to win stuff on here!! And he is probably one of the smallest vendors?

What have you given away to the members?

Get a facebook with no friends for a couple weeks and have the same chances as everybody else and quit being a baby!

rockclimber
July 15th, 2014, 09:34

I applaud you

for not having a Facebook so you can't participate in this giveaway and be more competition for me

:rattle:

Joe98XJ
July 15th, 2014, 22:11
Brian thanks for the chance. I agree with an earlier post, it's been too long since a vendor has posted here. I applaud you for it :cheers:.

shortxjdoug
July 18th, 2014, 04:52
Shared and in

redneck
July 21st, 2014, 23:21
In!!! Only 87 other people to compete with so far! I like those odds!

DeftwillP
July 24th, 2014, 11:48
I'm in the anti-facebook crowd as well. Might sneak it in with my wife's account though :)

5-Speed XJ
July 24th, 2014, 12:37
thanks brian posted

Jawbonz
July 24th, 2014, 21:25
Done. Thanks!

Forceful Llama
July 26th, 2014, 09:58
Done! They look great btw.

BRIANHO13
July 31st, 2014, 04:42
ONE DAY LEFT

DeftwillP
August 3rd, 2014, 19:54
So I'm guessing you need my home address?

BRIANHO13
August 4th, 2014, 03:32
Winner has been posted on the Facebook...

cal
August 4th, 2014, 13:46
But you aren't going to post it here?

sidewaysstarion
August 5th, 2014, 11:36
Some of us already know who the winner is. :spin1:

DeftwillP
August 6th, 2014, 07:59
Yeah, but I think Cal is implying you shouldn't have to use facebook to find out....or even have a chance to win.

RedHeep
August 6th, 2014, 10:16
Yeah, but I think Cal is implying you shouldn't have to use facebook to find out....or even have a chance to win.

That would be super awesome if the vendor was an employee of NAXJA, but since he's his own business, he can have giveaways however he wants.

cal
August 6th, 2014, 11:09

No, they can post wherever they want.

I just think its annoying to say "someone won, go check another site to find out who".

Thats like posting "PM SENT".

Except that we actually have a rule against telling someone to check their PM's or notifying you that you have one. Maybe that rule should be revised to include notifying someone to go check facebook. :)

RedHeep
August 6th, 2014, 12:51
I didn't really pay attention to who won. I figured if I won I would have gotten a message.

Jeepedo129
August 6th, 2014, 22:24
And this is why we don't get free stuff anymore......

Jeepguy91
August 7th, 2014, 03:16
Way to kick the gift horse in the mouth on this one. HD offroad is one of the few if not the only one to come on here and give stuff away. If you don't like the way they do something, don't sign up to win. Just means better odds for the rest of us. It was their choice to give a product away and everyone is complaining at how they did it. Wonder if you would have been complaining if you were the one to win.

BRIANHO13
August 7th, 2014, 04:54
The reason I did it on facebook was to get the word out, the post on there was seen over 13k times. On here it was seen just over 1k.

As far as posting the winner I did that and contacted him directly he will get his parts as promised. I don't get any "credit" with naxja for doing a giveaway on here in this forum, it is one of the perks I have as a vendor.

Like said before if you don't like the facebook giveaway don't enter. Its that easy.

The more bitching that happens the less people will want to give. It only takes a couple whiners to ruin things for everybody.

Ghost
August 7th, 2014, 06:02
The reason I did it on facebook was to get the word out, the post on there was seen over 13k times. On here it was seen just over 1k.

As far as posting the winner I did that and contacted him directly he will get his parts as promised. I don't get any "credit" with naxja for doing a giveaway on here in this forum, it is one of the perks I have as a vendor.

Like said before if you don't like the facebook giveaway don't enter. Its that easy.

The more bitching that happens the less people will want to give. It only takes a couple whiners to ruin things for everybody.

No doubt! Thanks Brian for giving away free stuff! :cheers:

DeftwillP
August 7th, 2014, 07:13
Haysus....you guys need to calm down. Nobody is demanding that Brian ditch facebook. Nobody is kicking the gift horse in the mouth.

Brian, thanks for supporting the club especially with your participation in the giveaways chapter. One only needs to look and see that you're the only vendor to have done it with any consistency recently.

sidewaysstarion
August 8th, 2014, 02:00
Well for what it's worth, I had no idea this giveaway was going on or Brian had a facebook page till I read about it on NAXJA.