• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another trailer bites it

cabz

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
On the home my trailer got rear ended by a Jeep Grand Cherokee in about 55 miles an hour I now have an excuse to buy a new trailer pictures to follow.. however margaret my yj is safe

Dayum! You guys have had some serious bad luck with trailers lately. Glad you are all ok.

We are all ok jeeps ok the grand cherokee that hit me is done. The owner is in hiding at the moment. He didnt see my huge ass truck because his dog bailed out the open window at 60 mph .

Ouch...

Yeah this year was bad luck for trailers with us. Unfortunately Carmine's was way worse than mine.

There's virtually nothing left of the trailer but a pile of twisted steel from the axles back...and the tongue tried to invert itself on the ball...which was also bent.

Yeah this year was bad luck for trailers with us. Unfortunately Carmine's was way worse than mine.

There's virtually nothing left of the trailer but a pile of twisted steel from the axles back...and the tongue tried to invert itself on the ball...which was also bent.

Holy crap and the jeep was ok?

Can I post picks here or do i have to use photobucket? and yess the jeep was ok , if not i'd be typeing this from my jail cell.

Can I post picks here or do i have to use photobucket? and yess the jeep was ok , if not i'd be typeing this from my jail cell.

photobucket. I think members can but IDK how.

Host them offsite (photobucket or similar) then post the links here.

This is the top view of the bent arse toung and bent hitch.
No frame damage thank god.

That looks gnarly glad everyone is ok.

Back