• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you SEC!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Once again, the crawl was an absolute blast! Big thanks to Nick, Stump and Tim for all their hard work at the chapter level and to the national BOD for theirs! This was the best crawl yet in my book!

X2!!! This was my first NAXJA event, but it definitely won't be my last. I met a lot of awesome people and had a blast! Worth every penny I spent on it, I'm asking off for next year as soon as the dates are decided :D

My first event with the SEC and it was awesome. Thanks to everyone.

Yup! Thanks, Tim, Stump and Nick. Ya'll did a great job. Everything went smoothly. (Except the group picture... but that was my idea. lol)

Was my first NAXJA event as well. Couldn't have asked for a better crowd, better location, better weather, or anything else. Great trip. Thanks Nick, Stump, and Tim!

Glad everybody had a good time.

Many thanks to the wives, girlfriends, and fiancé (ahem...Lisa) for helping out with the raffle, dinner, and taking pictures of the winners, and everything in between.

Big thanks to National for their help, especially for providing some kick ass raffle items!

Most of all, thank YOU all for coming and making the event worth it. The people are what make it, the wheelin is an added bonus!

I'll add my thanks to Ed for leading 3 days of trails. Ya' did good, buddy! We had a blast. I look forward to seeing more of the park next year!

Back