• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Genright sliders

Boom1699

NAXJA Forum User
I'm getting ready to install the genright rocksliders I was wondering if anybody has installed them there supposed to tie into the frame with tube but I'm not seeing how that's possible because there supposed to replace the old rocker panel and the tube would have to be welded to the bottom of the slider but that's not how there supposed to go if anyone has done them some help would be greatly appreciated I've already read the instructions that came with the kit and the Jp article nether were much help

Yeah I looked at the photo but when I put the steel tube level with the rocker panel it's level with the floor pan and above the frame rail unless its supposed to sit lower than the factory rocker panel

Take a pic and post it so we can see whats going on. The pic shown has the slider at a upward angle on the outside. If you try to run it level it will bring the mounting feet higher to the floor pan.

Back