• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wednesday Easy Ride - Ed/Mark

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Mark and I will be leading a ride out of the Putney campground with an estimated departure time of 9:30 am (subject to change).

We will run to Fish Fossil and the lower rock garden and then proceed to explore trails 9, 11, 18 and 22. These are greens and blues on the trail map. We have done several of these in the past (2008 and 2010) and I'd like to run them again.

Please have a full tank of gas before departure and pack a lunch and plan to eat while out on the trail. Mark will be tailgunning and I will lead. CB's are recommended so we can communicate.

My XJ is fairly mild with 33's and only a front locker. I do have a winch. I will try to steer clear of anything that can cause body damage. Unfortunately once committed on some trails there is no turning back.

Please post here if you are planning on attending this Wednesday ride.

1. PacificEd 88 XJ, 33's, front locker, winch

2. macgyvr 04 LJ, 33s, front locker, rear trash lok, winch

mac 'no polar to screw this one up yet' gyvr

Last. High2by 99 XJ, 35's, locked F&R, cd player

I really want to do these trails, but I won't be there on Wednesday. Any chance that these are going to be repeated on Saturday?

EDIT: Never mind - looks like some/most of these are repeated on the Friday run I am signed up for.

Last edited:
Just so everyone is clear, this will be a slow going exploratory type ride. Many of these trails I am not familiar with and some I have been on, but it was years ago.

Back