• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Synergy(Poly Perf) vs Full Traction four link

sakers288

NAXJA Forum User
So thru a butt load of pondering and research I'm down to these two four link setups. My deployment is coming to end and I gotta figure out which one of these kits is goin on the black beauty when I get home...Who's got em? what are the pros and cons you have for whichever you have?

The synergy setup is amazing. Make sure to do frame stiffies at the same time.
FT looks good too. But, I believe that you would be much happier with the Synergy setup.

Poly offers a "pirate" discount, contact Tommy.

One of the reasons I chose the Synergy brackets was the fact that I could keep my modified JKS crossmember, exhaust routing and 241OR tucked up to the floor.
The Synergy brackets are top notch and fit the XJ chassis like a glove. I bolted and then welded them on, stitched around the perimeter. I went with their control arms because I don't have the talent to bend them up for clearance as good as they do. Maybe you can, or just build your own straight arms and save money.
I've heard nothing but good things about Full Traction, but have no experience.

Ran the Synergy kit for 3-4 years and it worked perfectly. Mine was a 3 link, but I'm sure the 4 link is just as good. Zero complaints, easy install, beef brackets and arms.

I was able to modify my TnT belly pan in 10 minutes to fit with the Poly brackets. Basically the same as this pic I stole from the thread above:

1318553d1399345942t-starts-again-image.jpg

Yeah I'm glad to see everyone is leaning towards synergy. That's what I was pretty set on to begin with. As for the belly pan, I'm doing a 5.3 swap too and I'm gonna have to build a custom cross member for that anyway. I might be able to possibly modify a tnt one. Thanks for the input everyone.

I'm running a "custom" 3-link using those poly brackets and I can't be happier. what I like about the poly brackets if they shift the control arms more inboard for better tire clearance when running straight control arms.

Back