• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ leaf springs

Last time I was at the junk yard there was a 2wd MJ on the lot. Next time I'm there, if it is still sitting around I can pull those springs.

No guarantees though - not sure when I'll be there next.

Last time I was at the junk yard there was a 2wd MJ on the lot. Next time I'm there, if it is still sitting around I can pull those springs.

No guarantees though - not sure when I'll be there next.

that would be great. let me know if you do get them and how much they are.

well if I find a set I'll hold onto these for you.

unfortunately they don't seem to be plentiful.

I have a set in the Mj in the shop. I have another set of MJ leaf's I got from Andy. They are 2WD too per him. One of these sets will get an add a leaf lift for my Mj. I really wanted to get a set of leaf's built to match the 4.5" front springs I got from TIm but that isn't happening right now. I have an AAL lift for it atm. So I guess it would be better to use 4WD springs with my AAL? Wade what are you planning?

Wade, if you can find them elsewhere, I don't think I'm going to be of use. I checked the inventory for the boneyard over the weekend and the MJ isn't listed anymore. I didn't go by, but I suspect it's been crushed.

there's one that's going to show up in my pull a part any day now. It was being prepped when I was there sat.

I got put on the call list.

It appeared 4wd short bed. I'm going to rape it. I fully plan on being there 2 hours after it goes out.
If you can wait until after Harlan and my axle swap I'll have good 2wd springs.

Back