• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Washington want to lend a hand?

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This Friday or Saturday I'm going to be heading up to auburn Washington to meet avanteone to cut the cage out of his jeep part out. I've never cut a cage out before so I'm not entirely sure where to cut so that I can put it back together later.... Correctly lol plus if more than one can cut it, quicker we can pull it out of the jeep. Now I don't know if I'm going to be hauling it back down to Oregon or if he will let me hold it there off to the aide somewhere(maybe specfab could let me hold it at his place? Just a thought) but I know at the least he wants it cut out of the jeep. Buy ya food or beer for helping me out, would help a lot. Just let me know if ya can and what days are best. I'm still getting final details from avanteone as to what day and what he wants to do.

Ill be down there tomorrow morning to get some stuff looked at. Might be around Friday afternoon to trek down that way.

Have you considered just buying the shell once he's done with the part out? I know he said $200 for the cage.. It would be alot easier to maybe buy the whole thing for $450(?)
and haul it home.. take your time to cut it up/out and scrap the shell afterwords

Have you considered just buying the shell once he's done with the part out? I know he said $200 for the cage.. It would be alot easier to maybe buy the whole thing for $450(?)
and haul it home.. take your time to cut it up/out and scrap the shell afterwords

Would love to but I don't have the cash to buy the whole thing, trying to save a bit for NWFest since that's rolling up pretty quick

Back