• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocky Road Outfitters review?

lsjjn5

NAXJA Forum User
I'm thinking of getting a fuel tank skid plate from them and wondering if anyone has any experience with their products. I've looked, but there aren't any reviews that I could find. Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

There are better companies to spend your money with.
Have you tried looking through the.vendors on the sponsorship page? Many offer a.Naxja discount that can.make the membership fee here greatly reduced with a purchase.

As for a gas tank.skid, have you.checked your local junkyards? The.stock skid works.pretty good. You might also try the midwest chapter classifieds on here.

I planned on checking the local JY, just haven't had a chance. I was checking different sites to see what my choices were. For Rocky Road outfitters...have you had any dealings with them? What went wrong? I'll definitely check out them vendors pages. Thanks!

i had a small issue a few years ago with a kit i bought from them. the guy i spoke to was a dick, had a terrible attitude. i never used them for anything else again.
there are plenty of other vendors out there that will actually appreciate your business.... :eyes:

I recently got a set of their LCA drop brackets and their adjustable LCA's with Johnny joints. Went on easily and seems like high quality parts. Shipping was a little slow though as they were out of the brackets and had to build some. Took about 3 weeks for me to get it all.

On a side note their control arm drop brackets absolutely cured my death wobble and my XJ rides like a Caddy going down the highway at 75 MPH wearing 33's at 6.5" of lift.

There are better companies to spend your money with.
Have you tried looking through the.vendors on the sponsorship page? Many offer a.Naxja discount that can.make the membership fee here greatly reduced with a purchase.

As for a gas tank.skid, have you.checked your local junkyards? The.stock skid works.pretty good. You might also try the midwest chapter classifieds on here.

This. The discount that a vendor will give can offset the cost of a one year membership and it's totally worth it for any other gear you end up needing.

Back