• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone need anything from ceb in Albany?

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Good chance I'm heading down there later today to pick up a a axle for myself to use and I know a couple of you guys wanted things from him, I would hold the stuff tell either I can get dellstopjeep to run up farther north or when I head up there some time towards specfab . Let me know before I do head down. Can't carry anything to big and crazy as I only have my jeep.

Want me to load up the shell and parts and you can part it out at your place. It has a Oregon title and I think its clean.

Last edited:
Well maybe I don't have to drive down or up lol
If you are gonna drive up there, maybe you could stop in Salem so I can get that axle? And if specfab wants to make those engine mounts for me, I can hand the money to you ceb to give to him. And then bring them down afterwards and ill pick them up from you?

Would you want to do that specfab? I know I could use those motor mounts soon as my driver side is about dead soon.

soooo I will be making nightly trips up to the Portland area. I will head up there sat or sunday some time then it will be Monday through Thursday leaving Corvallis around 6 pm. I wont be able to go very far off of I5. so if any one wants me to drop off parts let me know. this will only be till may 19th. and ya I can hull axles I will have a roll back wrecker.

Back