• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Food

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
Lets talk about the club dinner.
As usual Fred normally cooks. BUT
i think we should do some thing more awesome than usual.
Maybe Smoke some brisket or ?

What say y'all? any suggestions for the club dinner?

I'm ok with the smoked brisket idea. Let me know if I can help.

The last COFest I attended...I cooked hot dogs with a propane torch. So, pretty much anything above that is good with me :D

That being said...I'll have the GF there this year so maybe I'll have to do a little better :D.

BBQ is always good!

The last COFest I attended...I cooked hot dogs with a propane torch. So, pretty much anything above that is good with me :D

That being said...I'll have the GF there this year so maybe I'll have to do a little better :D.

BBQ is always good!

Last Fall Fling (twice) and this year's Winterfest, I was served burgers that were browned on the outside, but raw on the inside. Throwing frozen patties on the grill for a couple minutes does not work! I would much rather have propane torched hot dogs :D

Since beer is food, I will have a keg of homebrewed porter to share.
Pretty sure the wife will come up with some regular food item to share also.

That was before Goatman and I took over the grill at fall fling, I'm sure. :) Don't worry, if I do food, it's right. I was a chef, I was the round up cook for the Muleshoe Ranch in Bagdad, Az, the fastest short order cook for Denny's in Chicago in the 70's, Sous Chef for the Wine Cellar in Ft. Fun, CO, first chef for a contractor at a couple of facilities in Philly, serving 3000 people thanksgiving dinner from scratch, and Food Service Director at the El Paso County Detention Center, where we never had a riot over the food(while I was there.) :)

So wait, does this mean Fred is providing all of our meals? Awesome!!!!

So like forks? :D

The kid and I will be living off of cereal, oatmeal, sandwiches, hot dogs, beans, and hamburgers.

Back