• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NV241or yoke conversion kits

clayton3854

NAXJA Forum User
hello all, I picked up a 241or out of an 06 rubi and am looking to put it into my Cherokee the JB 1310 conversion yokes are out of stock, im wondering what other companies conversion yokes can be used to make this 241or bolt up to my xj driveshafts (stock front, tom woods rear). If anymore information is needed just ask, thank you.

-Ethan

there are quite a few 32 spline transfer cases out there. I've gotten one or two from an np205 that worked fine in my JK 241or.

I remember reading a swap article in one of the magazines and if I remember correctly, they found that a front yoke from that same t-case fit perfectly in place of the rear damper/output flange.
Hans

I remember reading a swap article in one of the magazines and if I remember correctly, they found that a front yoke from that same t-case fit perfectly in place of the rear damper/output flange.
Hans

any chance you know what magazine the article was out of? and your saying to take the yoke off my 231 and put it on the 241or and it should work?

any chance you know what magazine the article was out of? and your saying to take the yoke off my 231 and put it on the 241or and it should work?

Sorry can't remember which magazine.
The article said the 241OR front yoke will fit the rear output shaft.
You have the t-case, pull the front and rear yokes and confirm it.
Hans

Front and rear yokes should be the same spline and seal diameter for the 241or. But like i said, the np205 or pretty much any other np from a full size truck is likely 32 spline. I believe the regular 241 is also 32 spline and uses the same seals, so the seal diameter is the same too. Any drivetrain shop should have a yoke in stock that'll work. they need the spline count, spline length, seal diameter, and ujoint size.

Back