• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inject you're opinion here

kenny811

NAXJA Forum User
I know ( before you say a word ) there is too much yick yack about injectors on NAXJA. But I thought I would ask you. I have a brand new set of yellow 5.0 #21 lbs that I had in my RENIX ( for about a week ). I now have an HO. is it worth swapping them out? The reason I ask, it the HO has 260K on it, im sure the stock injectors are wasted. So I thought, hey swap. And now you:wantyou: get to say stuff........

Well I now have a Weekend project on the jeep. 15 more on the house. 20 in the front yard, 8 more in the back yard. I need a 6 day weekend!!!

Well I now have a Weekend project on the jeep. 15 more on the house. 20 in the front yard, 8 more in the back yard. I need a 6 day weekend!!!

I'm in the same boat.
...bout ready to go to a Home Depot one of these mornings and find some "help" that's just standing around...

I'm in the same boat.
...bout ready to go to a Home Depot one of these mornings and find some "help" that's just standing around...
Good luck with that. Im going to say right now, you probably know more about what you're doing in Home depot, than the dude you going to ask for help. You going to be around this weekend?

Good luck with that. Im going to say right now, you probably know more about what you're doing in Home depot, than the dude you going to ask for help. You going to be around this weekend?
Tonight heading over to Bmikes to help with his D30,
Saturday I dont have alot going on, (prob yard work) so I will most likely be around the house.
And Sunday I have a wedding I have to DJ :banghead:

Back