• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF SOLV Cleanup: 4/26

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This is the one big annual cleanup day for the Tillamook State Forest. Come on out and help lend a hand in cleaning up the forest we all use.

• When
    Saturday, 04/26/2014
    9:00 AM-1:00 PM
  • Where
    Tillamook State Forest
    Highway 6 / Milepost 33.
    Gales Creek, OR
  • Directions
    From Portland - travel west on Oregon Highway 6. Staging area is the ODOT sandshed facility at Milepost 33 on the South side of the highway.
  • Meeting Spot
    Parking facilitators will direct parking activity. PLEASE CARPOOL. Volunteers will be using their own vehicles to travel to various project sites. ODOT Sandshed / Milepost 33 on Oregon Highway 6.
IMG_0051.jpg

I'm down for this, I need to do a shakedown run also on my jeep so ill be attending this and help in the cleaning while giving my jeep a good shakedown. Is there anyone else going? I don't have a winch or lockers and be nice to have someone join who does.

I was a part of this last year, had a blast, and gave me a nice warm feeling inside... or maybe that was just Aaron.....
In any case, I'm 50/50 as to whether or not I'll be able to go.... should know in the next day or two.

I'm down for this, I need to do a shakedown run also on my jeep so ill be attending this and help in the cleaning while giving my jeep a good shakedown. Is there anyone else going? I don't have a winch or lockers and be nice to have someone join who does.
Depending on the turnout they'll split everyone up into groups, and send each group to a clean-up area. Usually 4x4 isn't even needed to get to the project areas.

Now after the event is a different story. Usually a few people are up to hit a few trails.

Will be at TSF on 4/26 for my birthday. wont be attending the solve event group, but I will pick up what I can. will also be doing some Geocaching while there.

OUT.
Disappointed I'm not going to be able to participate this year.
Thanks in advance to those who go, for helping keep our forest clean.

Back