• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kingsley Reservoir: 4/19

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I know there was some interest in getting a run together to check out the trails at, Kingsley Reservoir.

How many might be interested in a day trip for April 19th?

Kingsley Reservoir is located just outside Hood River, Oregon.

9EBD96F0-9626-46EE-AC5B-24884E91D40D.jpg

Well I got skids front to back and hopefully this next weekend ill have my uniframe stiffeners welded on lol

I'm at 2" lift though lol that would make things interesting

is there a with restriction?? my xj has a bare/broken front axle in it right now but I do have my full size pu driveable if you will allow me to tag along with it

is there a with restriction?? my xj has a bare/broken front axle in it right now but I do have my full size pu driveable if you will allow me to tag along with it
No width restrictions. We had a YJ on 42's (~80" bulge to bulge) with us last time. It'll be tight for you in the Beast through the trees. Lots of reverse points by the end of the day. :D

Down a guy at work.. I'm working the next two weekends, Out for this AND sand flea rally..

I'm in as of right now. The only thing that will stop me is if I get told I have to work on Saturday. But even then most likely I could still go Sunday. But, as of right now I'm giod

So let's start working out logistics.

How did the times from the last run work Torx? Where do you want to meet up to head out there?

I may try to get my XJ back together tonight and might trek down there to join you boys. It'll be a long day but I seriously need to do some wheeling. Someone post a meetup time and address so I can GPS it - or at least some basic directions.

Hood River, OR

Street Map
Trail Map
1) Take I-84 east about 60 miles to exit 62
2) Turn right (south) off the exit ramp on Oak Street then make immediate right on Country Club Road, continue about 1.4 miles
3) Turn right (west) on Post Canyon Road, continue about 2.7 miles to Post Flats Staging Area.
Note: Post Canyon Road becomes steep and rough once it turns to gravel.

For Kingsley Reservoir Staging Area:
4) Continue south on Country Club Road past intersection for Post Canyon Road about 3.4 miles
5) Turn right (west) on Binns Hill Road, continue .4 miles
6) Turn left (south) on Kingsley Road, continue about 6 miles to staging area.

Back