• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any wheeling this coming weekend?

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hopefully ill have my weekends back this up coming weekend(4/5-4/6) and was wondering if anyone was planning to do a day trip possibly. Nothing extreme or crazy for me because I'd be bringing my girl with me and she's never ever been off road lol but basically I just wanted to see how my skids hold up and how my shackle relocator does. Figured I'd ask here than the trip planning as I don't want to make a group thing/be leader and come to find out I can't make it out. If anyone is planning, I'd like to possibly join

Lol last weekend was my wrenching weekend lol I know about lolo pass but I think I'd be the only one there with smaller tires and no front locker :-/ so I was hoping maybe someone was gonna head up to tsf for a bit of wheeling, and I could tag along. Kinda like a shakedown run for my jeep. Make sure stuff is working for NWfest lol

If it helps to anyone wheeling this weekend, I'm off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

My plan is to spend Saturday doing some wrenching....
IF everything goes well, I MAY head up for a very quick and light run for shakedown purposes as well..... we'll see. Prob wont make the call till Sat. night.

Went out last weekend, Gotta get some stuff done on the Jeep this weekend. Should be headed up to drive around Silver Star possibly the13th.

My plan is to spend Saturday doing some wrenching....
IF everything goes well, I MAY head up for a very quick and light run for shakedown purposes as well..... we'll see. Prob wont make the call till Sat. night.

Getting the shackle relocator put together should only take about 1 hour, better than building one lol but let me know, we can both test out our shackle boxes lol

Getting the shackle relocator put together should only take about 1 hour, better than building one lol but let me know, we can both test out our shackle boxes lol

Yea, it should go pretty quick... I may have a couple ppl swing by to observe and hand men's beer here and there.
The ball joints and C gussets on the other hand.... those are going to take a few hours or more.
But yea Larry ... I'll let ya know how things turn out.

Back