• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacing A pillar

Jeff 98XJ WI

NAXJA Forum User
Well, after not having posted anything in quite some time, I find a thread in advanced fab that I have something to add to, but I guess I can't post there without paying for membership or forum supporter status, so I am making my post here instead. Hopefully those interested will find this thread in addition to the one on advanced fab.

Way back in 2004 I ran into a guy who sunk tubing into his A pillars. I took a few pictures and still have them, so I'm going to post them here. Jeff

Jeff, that is Duane and his Jeep. He also fabbed the entire cargo box and sub frame for it. In pic #2, my blue CJ-7 and I can barely be seen over Duane's hood.

Hey, that's cool! So, is Duane still running this thing around? I was very impressed with it. I also have more pictures of his bed, frame, suspension, etc, but I posted these pics because some folks were asking about sinking tubing into the A pillar and I think Duane did just that, right? Jeff

Back