• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Solid Diff covers

I have one on my 30. One of the best 65$ I ever spent.

I'm not sure how thick they are, but check into the ruffstuff dif covers. They're 3/8 thick and only $59 or $60 if i remember right. Just another option :)

Moved.

Solid covers are tried and proven on the trail. Pretty much all aftermarket covers will put you miles ahead of stock. I'd recommend checking out Lube Locker re-useable gaskets too. Makes diff service a breeze.

With that being said, RuffStuff is where it's at. :D

yea see the price is amazing that's why i asked about the quality. from what everyone is saying they are built well, so looks like i will end up with them

I've got a SOLID diff cover on MY 8.25, and has done quite well over the years.

That's hard to pass up! You could basically get both for the price of the one ruff stuff, although the ruff stuff looks like it could survive an atomic blast, but still hard to pass on that deal!

That's hard to pass up! You could basically get both for the price of the one ruff stuff, although the ruff stuff looks like it could survive an atomic blast, but still hard to pass on that deal!

That was my thought aswell

Back