• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cough em up... New joke thread

bmikes

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I saw a thread like this in another chapter and thought we should share some smiles in this chapter. Here's one I stole from their thread.

There was a man who walks in a bar and at the bar was a large jar with a bunch of $10 bills in it. The man asks the bartender what the jar full of 10's was all about. The bartender says, Its a test, if you pass, you get all the money in the jar.

The man asks "What's the test?"

The bartender says "I can't tell you unless you put in $10"

The man then decides he has to know...he puts in his $10 bill and the bartender begins to tell him of the test.

"First, you have to drink an entire bottle of pepper tequila without making a face, then there is a pitbull tied up outside that has a sore tooth that needs to be pulled. Then there is an 80 year old woman upstairs that needs to be satisfied, If you can do all of that, you will get all the money in the jar"

The man replies "That is insane, its impossible, no wonder the jar is full of money, I'm not doing that, just give me a whiskey!"

So the man drinks his whiskey, then orders another one, the another one, and then another one while thinking about this test.

The man decides that he is going to do it!

He tells the bartender and the bartender hands him an entire bottle of Pepper tequila and the man begins to down the whole bottle....he finishes it without making a face.

The man then stumbles out back to the pitbull and everyone in the bar hears nothing but screaming and yelping and barking.... the man comes back inside and goes up to the bartender and says "OK!, Now where is the old lady with the sore tooth!!?!?!

This is a Jeep Cherokee

ydu6ume2.jpg

/thread

^^ haha good one

This one made me laugh
A man was in a bar all day and he had to use the bathroom. He was in there for a while, yelling, so the barmaid reluctantly went to the bathroom to check on him.
"Sir, what are you yelling about? You're scaring the customers."
"Every time I try to flush the toilet something keeps biting my balls!"
"Sir, please get off the mop bucket."

Brunette comes home, blonde asks " what's wrong with you?" brunette says " I just had a brazilian and I'm kinda sore" blonde says "OMG YOU SLUT! how many is a brazilian?"

A young boy walks into a whore house dragging a dead frog. He asks the man at the front desk if he can have a woman and the man says ''No, son. You have to be 18.'' The boy hands the man a one hundred dollar bill and the man tells him to go upstairs to Room 7. Then the boy asks the man if he can have a girl with active herpes. The man says ''No, I'm sorry, but all of our girls are clear.'' The boy hands him another one hundred dollar bill and the man tells him to go upstairs to Room 4. About twenty minutes later, the boy comes back and the man at the front desk asks the boy why he is dragging a dead frog and why he wanted a girl with herpes.

''Well, tonight when the babysitter comes over, I'll have sex with her and give her herpes. Then, when my dad takes her home, she will give it to him. Then, when my parents have sex tonight, my mom will get it too. Then tomorrow morning when my dad goes to work my mom will give herpes to the mailman, and he's the bastard that ran over my frog!''

Back