• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow run friday night?

muddytrck18

NAXJA Forum User
With getting the axle swap done I would really like to head up and try and find some snow Friday night. Not looking for a real late night we have to work Saturday. Any takers? so far my co worker and I. He has a straight axle Toyota with 456s locked f/r with 35s. im locked with 33s and a winch. come out and let play see what we can find. David

What's wrong with your junk? You drove it to work today right?

I'm tossing some last minute things in the Jeep, then heading over to the rendezvous shortly.

You answered your own question:laugh:

Tonight should be great trip out. I heard hood has received about 12" over the last 24 hours.
I kick myself for having all the parts but not starting my bulls yet.

All in all it was fun! It was only my second or third time snow wheeling. Buttttt I lost my wallet in the snow somewhere :/ but it was fun nonetheless!

All in all it was fun! It was only my second or third time snow wheeling. Buttttt I lost my wallet in the snow somewhere :/ but it was fun nonetheless!

That's no good. I was up there I was an hour behind you all. I went up the way you came down and turned around at the play spot before the big switch back.

Back