• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick bumpstop question..

2001 XJ Sport

NAXJA Forum User
im currently running a 6.5" with drop brackets and 35's i know tires are big got a good deal couldnt pass it up, anyways i bought a long arm with my tax return, and now im curious as to what size bump stop i need to get max flex without trashing my tires lift is about 6.5 - 7" with 35s and bushwackers.. any help would be appreciated.

There are too many factors involved to know for sure. Wheel width, backspacing, tire tread width, lift geometry, aftermarket fenders...all of these things come into play. You'll just have to install the lift and tires and take measurements like whitexj98 said.

Buy some prothanes for the from and cut to fit. This allows you to order them and deal with them at the same time as the lift install. Better than install lift, flex and measure, order, and then install bumpstops.

Even if you have to pull them to cut, op is installing long arms so flex and measure shouldn't happen until that is installed. Thus my advice to get them and cut to fit after install of new lift.

Back