• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stauns and airsoft balance?

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Has anybody used airsoft BBs to balance your tires while using staun bead locks inside? I was just wondering how difficult it is to get the BBs in place without getting them pinched by the staun? Anyone feel like chiming in?

Yep, read that. Seems like they say it is possible to use them, my question is more for someone who's done it....how difficult was it to inflate without pinching the bb's?

Seemed like a big pain n the ass, so I decided against running them a after all.

Standing the tire is without a doubt the way to do it, but it seemed to be more trouble than it was worth. When working with very large tires I would say it is too much for one person to handle.

I ran air softs for a little while (key word a "little") I weighed them as accurately as I could with a digital scale and all that. My tires shook like a stripper. I don't know what I did wrong. They lasted a week before I had the tires cleaned out, remounted and balanced. You live and learn I guess.

Back