• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attendance

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Nancy, Zac, and I, most likely. No Blanco, dogs not allowed in the group campground. :(

Of course, it's open to anyone who wants to camp and wheel in CO. Just say you like XJ's. :)

Wife and I are in. We had a great time at CF 2011 in Ouray.

I'm in this year. Should be there all week.

I may not be able to make it..... Having to put in for my time off a year in advance makes it difficult getting the time right. Well, I have the last 2 weeks of July off because we usually do Colorado Fest the end of Julyish. Not sure if I can swap days with anyone but I will see what I can do. Was looking forward to this year as I broke on the first run last year and had to depart. :banghead:

Wife and I are in. We had a great time at CF 2011 in Ouray.

Had a great time as well!! Would like to see it back that way again!! Getting tired of the same ole same ole in Buena Vista............

Just me for now, not sure on the family.

It's official, not going to make it this year. Looks like I will be taking my time off work headed up Holy Cross and Wheeler Lake with the family seeing how I have the last two weeks off in July................

Looks like I'll be up there for at least the dinner on Saturday. Cut my fingers pretty badly, so I can't really camp or wheel. I may come up Friday for at least one campfire, but will need to stay in a hotel.

Back