• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Yup any of the A49-A69 sites up there would be perfect and close to the rest of the group.

A75 would be RIGHT where we are, but not sure how easily an RV would fit through there (it's more woodsy where the tent sites are). We have fit trucks and trailers through that area before, but it gets tight. A49-69 is wide open and easier to manuever.

Glad you're going to make the trip!

Beat me to the thread.
Yup, you've got it right.

Twin Grove Park Campground
1445 Suedberg Rd
Pine Grove, Pa. 17963
800-562-5471
(717)865-4602

Let them know that you will be there for the NAXJA NACFest event when you make your reservations. The price for tent-camping in the group site will be $10/person per night. For tent camping only you do not have to call ahead just show up and tell them you are with group.

There is also very nice "Kabins" to rent for your stay if you'd like as well. If you want to rent a cabin, the best bet is to call the campground directly to see what they have available.

9ara9ydu.jpg

Hopefully can park this without disconnecting...

Thanks for the grouping of site numbers that is very helpful getting close to the group.

mac 'can't wait to actually wheel Rausch creek' gyvr

Going to be tight if getting round the corner to the A51-A69 area unless you go up the A33-A20 row; do that and you'll be ok. I think most of the rigs I've seen up that area have unhooked. The space might not be long enough to leave that whole thing connected. Ask when you call. A50 and A49 are back in spots that would work well but a bit close to the outhouse.

http://www.twingrove.com/media/sitemap.pdf

All the A49-A69 are booked that weekend, so I reserved A21 online, good for 60 feet. Looks to be as close as we can get to the tents. No biggie, we have a golf cart to get to the party.

mac 'can't wait' gyvr

IMPORTANT!!!

We are not in the same area as last year. For those tenting please go to the main office, pay, then come up the access road from the highway and back into spots in the field along the road. We are tenting at the top of the road (on the other side of the treelike from where we were last year).
No vehicles up by the tents please!!

Where is that in relation to where we were 2 years ago? same spot just parking in the field?

Parking is pretty similar to last year during the fireworks. It ain't bad stop being babies. ;)

Last edited:
I have RV site a21? Do you know where you are at tent camping in relation to my site?

Shooting for early afternoon tomorrow.

mac 'depends on amount of whiskey drank tonight' gyvr

I have RV site a21? Do you know where you are at tent camping in relation to my site?

Shooting for early afternoon tomorrow.

mac 'depends on amount of whiskey drank tonight' gyvr

Yup, not far at all. You'll still us the main entrance though.

I do have the golf cart...

Hopefully close enough the baby monitor reaches...

mac ' :) ' gyvr

So basically... just camp at Rausch Creek this year?

for realsies.

Parking is pretty similar to last year during the fireworks. It ain't bad stop being babies. ;)

should i be bringing my MTB to get around? i wasnt there last year. its ****ing bullshit to pay for a site and BAKE in the sun, and then be woken up for a 550am sunrise. not trying to sound like a dick or anything but i really dont want to spend money to camp in the middle of a field, when i can camp under cover at rausch for free.

Seriously folks. Calm down.

There is shade in the afternoon, not out in the open field, it is decently flat, it had great views of the thunderstorms last night. It is a decent spot. You are welcome to do whatever you'd like. The people that are here are not complaining.

The main point of the original post was to make sure folks knew that after they paid that they must use the service entrance not the gated entrance.

Back