• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks everybody!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Winterfest was a blast as always. Thanks for all the concern after my fall last night. I'm doing ok today and it really hasn't bugged me at all. The doctor glued the wound shut abs seems to be healing pretty good already. I'm glad to know so many awesome people and I'll see you next year! :cheers:

Glad to hear you're doing alright!

Thanks to everyone who put the event together and made it possible for three jerks from the northeast to come out, wheel, party and just have a good time! You guys are all a great group and made us feel very welcome, hopefully we can see some of you out our way someday.

A special thanks to the Loose family too for once again being way too nice to me. You guys are great and I could never thank you enough.

Wanted to say thanks to everyone who set up this even Thanks !!! This was my fisrt year out with you guys and already making plans with my dad for.next year we will have my xj and a second one for.my dad to beat on thanks a gen for eveything you guys do met a lot of awesome ppl and seen a lot of kick ass rigs keep jeepin everyone and wanna give a special thanks to aresfab for telling me about this event you guys have me hooked

Back