• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mid Valley Build Party

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
March 22/23rd ill open up my Home, Yard, And shop to the mass's. so if you got a project looming that has not seemed to do itself, looking to bounce ideas around, or just want to chill and meet some NAXJA folks. Don't hesitate to come by for a bit.

I should be able to come up with 3 inside slots, one or two covered slots, and probably space for another 3/4 rigs to be parked and worked on at the same time. the welder cord should reach all the slots, and we have plenty of air power to run several areas at once.

Post up or pm me with your logistic plans for the day/days (your list of to do's) and ill do my best to have the shop setup accordingly. Hand grinders, grinder disks, cutoff wheels of assorted sized would be nice cuz I don't think I have many. got plenty of wire, fresh bottle of gas, welding table, clamps, drill press, band saw, and others im forgetting right now. I know we are out of O2 for the cuttN torch. let me know if this is going to be needed and ill try to get it filled. we have some scrap steal we can use. but if you need a bunch. Bring it. we have no tube and no plate laying around. our shop is a restoration shop, not a fabricators shop. so some things are different.

I will be prepping my place for the crew, please post up your plans so that i have an idea of who wants to do what as far as sleeping arrangements and parking. its fair game just let us know so we can have the place ready .

560 Monmouth St
Independence, Or

if you have any question, about anything. please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
Bronze.

Mid Valey Build Party

I'm in, I can bring cutting disks, floor jacks, jack stands, grinder, and bronze if you have a 110v outlet, I can bring my welder too so if someone's got a smaller project that doesn't require a 220v. It's flux core but it works.

My project would be to plate the upper pass. Control mount and the axle C's. and possibly the cross member(kinda like torxs) I've got some plate and other random metal I can bring.

Re: Mid Valey Build Party

coolbeans. I got 110v covered. we may not use it. but after the build party @ bmikes place. we learned what can happen with only one welder going.

also. For bonus fun. I have a truck here that needs cutup and scraped out! in our down time. We can torch, hack, and cut our way out of boredom:explosion if not W/e's. its just fun to get some aggression out on a good for nothing rig every once and a while.

Bronze.

I can bring cutting disc saws all jack stands tools might be able to bring my 220v welder. if we need a engine hoist are other small stuff might be able to run to my house or dads shop locally. my plans will be to help build some shackle boxes for demoniod369 hopefully if we can locate zj coils install them and dodge 1500 shocks on my jeep if I run out of stuff to do i have a spare gas tank to install power steering cooler e350 master cylinder swap and brake cylinders for the rear but also want to help others with what ever we need to get done
although i can only come the 23rd

Last edited:

Got space for me to install Aussie Locker?:loveu: Plus need to have driver door hinges welded-up a bit... lol:explosion

So far I have:

Mopar440: Front locker install, weld door hinges
Stang65: install master cyl, wheel cyls, install new coils, install new shocks, swap gastank.
Demonoid369: shackle relocation boxes, plate UCA, plate crossmember.
Bhmikes: re-clearcoat hood and misc.

I just picked up the doors from the 2 door chop top part out and need to hang them on my MJ

I read this again from another prospective. were you making a general statement, or were you planning on joining the party?? either way, im just confused. Caleb?!? You out there, always a pleasure seeing your smiling face, you planning on making it? I know Curtis and Aaron have both said they may stop by to BS as well. This looks like its shaping up to be a fun event. I'm looking forward to it. the truck I mentioned parting, its gone... so no worries on that one. I may have a few misc things to do to my jeep. by ill be in a play it by ear mood.

Bronze.

Mid Valey Build Party

What's stang65 swapping his gas tank too? I know I've read that you can fit zj tanks with a little mod and get like 3-5 extra gallons I believe

I was seeing if people caught on to what I said LOL
I may try to come down but my project is a little big for a weekend
But I wouldn't mind help from some one that likes doing body work the donor cab should be here this week I'm making the MJ fat guy friendly

Back