• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sand Flea Rally 2014 - April 26th

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Its that time of year again... the sand flea rally will be held on April 26th at sand lake. I have registration forms if anyone would like one, feel free to pm me your email address and ill send one to you.

Search sand flea rally for info on past events. Its a blast ! this will be our 18th ? year.

sand flea rally 2014 April 26th

Family and I will be there, this event kicks off our camping season. You camping? We always have room in our camp site for you.

Re: sand flea rally 2014 April 26th

We will be camping. showing up friday sometime. Probably camping on the sand though.

We will def come crash your camp dave :eyes: it's always a good time !

Re: sand flea rally 2014 April 26th

I'm planning on heading down for this again. I'm also thinking on registering for the rally as well. Anyone else thinking on registering? It would be fun to get a group together to roll with for the day.

IMG_0142.jpg

Rod, check your PMS yo.

Update: looks like we wont be rolling in until saturday morning... I forgot about softball (oops)

Will be camping out on the sand saturday night though !

Back