• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build Party mid March

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
Id like to put together a build party at my place mid march. I just wanted to throw a couple options out there for the people that may be needing some "shop time"

So, March 15th-16th? OR March 22nd-23rd?

im open to either at this point no biggie to me. I don't mind if it need to be a two day thing im cool with that. Bring an open mind, and a willingness to help and we will have a blast. maby get a few things done too if we try real hard :D. ill just need to know how many plan to show up, how many need to work on there rigs and what the work is, and weather or not you plan on crashing out for the night. Id be prepping the shop probably on a Friday night, so really if somebody wanted to help with that, they could start after the shop is ready.

I know there are a few people I have been talking to that could REALLY use this, and I figure there may be a few lurkers around here we haven herd from a bunch that may be in the same boat. so post up when this would work best for you. either way, im down!

:repair: +NAXJA = :party:
Bronze.

I'm in and I could come Friday an help set shop with ya, I know stang wants to make those relocator boxes, mine would be to weld on the skids to the axle and the upper passenger arm. Maybe finish the rear passenger fender too...... I'm been slacking to do it lol

Sounds like a good time, I might be able to bring a plasma also.

is it wired for a standard 220v welder plug Caleb? Brandon has the stupid twist-lock cord. id need to build a custom cord adapter to get his going. if your is "plug and play" this may be better. Im lazy :D

looks like this could turn out to be quite the gathering. looking like the 22-23rd ATP

Thanks again guys
Bronze.

Woah easy there guys! I will bring the plasma for sure, but remember it's not the best thing.. I can wire it up for 110 or a more conventional 220 plug.

I'm not sure what I'll need done but I'll come down and hang out and meet some new faces!

so talked to Jen she said I can do this. this will be my last chance to get the jeep ready for the wedding. small list of wants lol
front shocks
rear shackel box
touch up work
possible track bar fix

Back