• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LED taillight question/problem

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member

These are on my 90. The turn signal, stoplight, and taillight all work fine when tested while hooking it up, as does the reverse light on the left below the module. However, once I had both sides hooked up, I noticed that BOTH taillights blink when either side turn signal is activated. The yellow led is wired to the turn signal circuit. The tail/stop LED has the stop circuit wired to the red wire on the led labeled stop/turn, the black wire on the led is connected to the taillight circuit. It's very weird. The yellow led turn signals work as they should, but both tail light bulbs blink when either turn signal is blinking. It does not effect the stop light function.

That is weird Fred! I can check my wiring diagrams after work tonight. Maybe Flores still has the copy I gave to him.

U-Haul trailer light harness adapter installed in the left rear quarter panel. Took the turn signal leads out of that and all was fine.

Back