• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PSC orbital, OBA tank, lift coils, Clayton 4link truss

chedisme

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have a brand new Eaton Steering Valve never used all I did was install the fittings. $400 obo

Its 156cc/9.7ci

Next I have a 5gal tank for an OBA setup. $30 obo

Sorry for the crappy pic but you get the Idea

Next I have used 4.5in rear lift coils for a TJ the are sky jacker brand. $20

used sky jacker LCAs came from ~4in lift kit. $30

used clayton truss from their 4link kit. its the older round tube style not the newer box tube. $50obo

2 rear TJ flairs some scratches but over all good shape. $30obo

Drop pitman for ~6in lift drilled out for a hiem. comes with crappy steering box. $20obo

I would like to buy tthe "used sky jacker LCAs came from ~4in lift kit. $30". They are the stock length, correct? I have one that has a pretty good ding in it.

I don't know if they are stock length. I assumed they were extended. But I'll look up how long stock is and measure the one I have, and get back to you.

I don't know if they are stock length. I assumed they were extended. But I'll look up how long stock is and measure the one I have, and get back to you.
Awesome, thanks,

Im leaving in a few hrs if you havn't committed to buy something I will not be bringing it.

so far all im bringing is the air tank.

also I can go down to 300 for the orbital. they are just over 500 new.

Ill check back just before I leave.

do you still have the LCR's? Would they fit into one of those cheap Postal Service boxes? I am at PC 46143

Ill see about the arms.

and you know you want this orbital. brand new. I was just going to send it back to psc but I sat on it too long. its literally new in box and cost me 500$ plus shipping.

Im parting out my jeep. if the guy whos supposed to buy my full hydro setup this weekend backs out are you interested? Ill ship the whole thing to you for 900. thats everything except the adapter that adapts the orbital to the XJ steering shaft. it includes a different orbital than in the pic.

Back