• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tard fest 2.0 (feb b days run) feb 14-17

ceb0217

NAXJA Forum User
camp at horse camp
drink
run trails
no cry babys
have big camp fire
if this sounds like fun then your invited.
may or may not be familey friendly depends on how close you camp.
I know there are several members that have b days in feb (me being one of them) lets go party in the woods and mabe go wheeling.
Or just come by and say hi.
If theres no intrest I might say fuk it Im going to the dunes. Or if theres any intrest mabe a tard fest dunes run??

throw out some ideas guys.:cheers:

36 views and no takers huh?
I may be down for camping on the 15th....
Gotta see if I can still fit (laying down) in the Jeep....

I lost intrest. Im not one of the "guys" up north, or greshem boys or what ever kind of gangs name you call your selfs. If only torx or nw99 or bpb or redjeep2.0 or any others had posted this run there would people from all over the world paying outragous prices for tickets for this run that is limited to 7 1/2 people. Im still taking the weekend off but with the snow the towing busness had me working 14-18 hours a day so nothing on my end is ready to go. I dont think I can make it on the 22nd but mabe the 1-2 of march or the 8-9 of march. oh ****ing well I hate my ****ing b day anyway. If you read this far you should be able to tell the parts I was was just ****ing with you guys about. Ya I know life just gets in the way some times.

.... I dont think I can make it on the 22nd but mabe the 1-2 of march or the 8-9 of march. Ya I know life just gets in the way some times.
That it does man, that it does....
My B-day is March 1, so maybe we can revisit the idea of a weekend run then.
Until then.... :repair:

heh heh heh... I have some friends that work there....

Re: Re: tard fest 2.0 (feb b days run) feb 14-17

heh heh heh... I have some friends that work there....

Id like to think you're cool and have stripper friends but no, probably dj friends, huh.

PS Tualatin Starz is a lot closer than Salem.

Back