• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JC Whitney Arb lockers

Wtf. Wonder what's up with the price

Ya, has to be incorrect some how. Maybe they are blemished ones.

Maybe its true? Maybe its a Chinese counterfeit item? Maybe the resellers, 2nd or 3rd pary, have always had a huge mark up. I would love to order a pair of these but I just can believe its true.

John

Not all.

The RD116 is $625.

Of course, that would be what I am looking for.

Dammit why do I have no money when this happens?

I would lock a 3.55 and down d30 in my DD "just because" at that price! :mad:

This has to be the result of either an automatic price war or a really ****ed up updated price spreadsheet/database from someone. Apparently autopartsnetwork has the same prices.

edit: summit racing is charging 1400, which is like 400-500 above normal, isn't it? I forget.

Well I ordered an rd100, ill let y'all know if it ships. Too bad they don't have an rd93 too...

Edit: usautoparts.com has the rd93, which is who the PayPal invoice was from for jc Whitney. Maybe they are blowing out their stock for the newer two piece design?

Last edited:
Now the price is $600 and change.

We'll see if they honor yesterdays orders. :)

I ordered the RD100 and RD93. Total came to $678. I have email confirmation so they should honor it.

Nope. You'll all be getting a email that looks just like this one shortly:

Dear Mr./Ms. Bagwell,

We regret to inform you that we are "out of stock" on the product(s) you ordered.

Part(s) Detail
Air Locker Locking Differential Kit 1999 Jeep Cherokee ARB Cherokee ARB
Price: $ 377.12
Qty: 1.00
Part #: ARBRD101

Sub Total: $377.12
Discount: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Handling: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Core: $0.00
Total: $377.12

If you paid through credit/debit card, a hold has been placed on your account for this purchase. Please note that amount will not be charged to you. The authorization hold will be dropped and will reflect on your account in 2-7 business days. We cannot control how long it takes your financial institution to drop the hold on your account.

If you are interested, we may have a different brand available and ready to ship.

"Please call our Customer Service Team at 888-872-8866; then enter ext #652, at your earliest convenience to discuss alternative brands that may be available and are in stock."

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and hope that you will continue to shop with us in the future.

Jesus. Yeah their product database has to be completely screwed to see things like that.

Back