• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best place for emblems/front end hardware?

hot_rod_hooligans

NAXJA Forum User
Just picked up a new header panel from Classic 2 Current for my 96 Sport, and I didn't realize just how much extra hardware there is that they didn't include with it. I'm going to use the headlight adjuster buckets I have, just clean them up, But it's all the plastic clips that the grill screws into, emblem, screws, etc. that I'm looking for. Anyone have any ideas where would be a good place? I've looked at Amazon, Quadratec, 4wd Hardware, JC Whitney.... Haven't tried the dealership yet, but I imagine with it being 18 years since they sold them, I'm not going to have much luck.

TeamCherokee has an interesting assortment and I often find things there that I can't get at Quadratec or Morris 4x4.

TeamCherokee has an interesting assortment and I often find things there that I can't get at Quadratec or Morris 4x4.
There is something to be said for new badges etc. (if you like badges, emblems). TeamChero is pretty high price wise IMHO. I've gotten enough badges and little miscellaneous bits and pieces for 6 or 7 Jeeps. Gold color, chrome, black etc. They RARELY charge me for them either.

When I go junking a always take a long thin blade, wide putty knife. I also have a piece of wire between two pieces of wood as a scraper. Most of the emblems/badges peel right off. Then I use Adhesive RTV to stick them to the truck(s).

X2^^

boneyard or reuse your existing goodies. You'll be surprised how much you can salvage from yours if you use "kid gloves" instead of "hamfists" to remove everything:eeks1:

Problem is the PO, most of the hardware is stripped, missing, or broken. Kinda consider it a reso-mod...I would like to use new where it's relatively priced.

Back