• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Backyard 4x4 trail

bhmike

NAXJA Forum User
So we got all settled in at the new house in sandy and now I've started a little trial in my far back yard . Its going to be pretty cool . I'll get so pics up asap . There's a little creek crossing, technical tight spot , hill climb , and of course mud .

I can't recall if we've met, but where at in Sandy? Looking forward to the pics!

Seriously guys, this is something amazing. Mike and I did a walk thru shortly after he got the place, and i must say.... I'm SUPER jealous. He's done some work on it recently, and in no time It's going to be done.... I've often times thought of how awesome it would be to have a trial close to the house.... doesnt get any better having it in your backyard!

hope you like the awesome drawing skills , these are spots I have cleared so far.
mXNDv9A.jpg

KYaa1qf.jpg

3ZAjKtI.jpg

7NpOtnz.jpg

Just so everyone is aware.... That stream/creek is not a protected watershed.
He checked on that a couple of weeks ago with some government/state/county office, and was told that he's allowed to cross it at will.
Oh, and by the way.... GREAT MS PAINT skills bro!!!
:worship:

Just so everyone is aware.... That stream/creek is not a protected watershed.
He checked on that a couple of weeks ago with some government/state/county office, and was told that he's allowed to cross it at will.
:worship:

You read my mind. No to be a tree hugger, but Mud runoff does cause mad bunkness to salmon habitat. I wish I could wheel my back yard. I know where the summer BBQ is guna be :firedevil

Bronze.

You read my mind. No to be a tree hugger, but Mud runoff does cause mad bunkness to salmon habitat. I wish I could wheel my back yard. I know where the summer BBQ is guna be :firedevil

Bronze.

I thought the same thing. Some friends had a mud pit/trail in the back yard, some neighbors complained so they threw down some hay bales in the stream and that took care of most of the mud.

I don't think my neighbor likes it , but I have the land why not use it for something I like to do . Been making good progress, will get more pics up soon .

Been making good progress, will get more pics up soon .
Yea you have!!!!
Cant wait to get some tires on the ground up there bro!

Back