• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barbie Jeep racing sign up!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Barbie Jeep racing will be held on Saturday, March 8th, 2014 around 1pm in the QUARRY after the group photo! Kimmer you have no excuses to miss this year.

Fore Wheeler's informative post from 2013:

Most of you have seen the extreme Barbie jeep races on you tube (if you haven't go to the google), and if you're as twisted as I am, you found them to look fun as hell.

So, steal you little sisters Barbie jeep out of the shed, pull the parts that make it move, grab your helmet and the skateboard pads you forgot about from when you were 13 and LETS GO RACINGGGGGGGG!

There will be a special award (think free Winterfest 2015) at the banquet for the winner (provided he/she is not in the hospital).

This a fun event, not officially sponsored by the MWC or NAXJA, NAXJA and it's affiliates cannot be held liable in the event of injury or death. To participate, you must be 18, and do so because you feel much younger than you are. Not recommended for those who have bad hearts, weak bones or are pregnant, or think they may be pregnant. Do not operate toy jeeps while under the influence of alcohol or narcotics. If swelling of the face, arms, legs or any other part of your body last longer than 4 hours, it's your own damn fault for riding a plastic jeep down a hill at your age.

Any power wheel will do.

.....btw, it must be left in stock condition, no replacement of wheels, axles, or reinforcing the body. you cannot add bearings.

Any calls made on modifications will be decided by Fore Wheeler, should he be incapacitated from racing it will be a decision of the majority of the BOD that is on site and not incapacitated.

mac 'who's in?' gyvr

IN!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have the same three from last year, I pick one and whoever wants to wheel the other ones they are there. Lets race. :D

I'm still undecided on if I want my own team or join a different team. Maybe I will search craigslist for a rig to enter.

I'll sponsor a Barbie Jeep but i'm not riding one down a hill!

I'm in. Got to fix the tire blowout I had last year.

3e7e9uhu.jpg

Re: Re: Barbie Jeep racing sign up!

I am looking for a qualified driver for Team Wheeler.

the pay sucks, but the fame is forever.

I'll do it if you find me a jeep and feed me enough decent booze.

hey yall so hows does this all work?! this is gonna be my first time to the badlands or the winterfest event period. Mainly go to the cliffs since its so close. but anyways ill be coming up there and id love to do the barbie jeep run. hows this work? sign up? cost? how many people can do it?

Show up with a power wheels type vehicle with the gears removed so it will free wheel, bring a helmet and race. That's all.

We will meet in the quarry around lunch (specific time in the itinerary) for a group picture, lunch provided by HD Offroad, then the races.

Well "Team Evil" has a driver so now we are looking for a vehicle. We will be entering into the race.

I will be doing this most likely. Gotta fix a bent D35 on my barbie jeep first.

But I will not be able to this again since the truck is pimpin a topper, and thats were my bed will be.

Last edited:
Back