• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back in the game!!!

XJ=Fun

NAXJA Forum User
Just purchased my dream cherokee...It is my 5th one, but I had been looking for a few months for the perfect one. A 2 door 5 speed OBS. AND I FOUND IT!!!! Quite possibly the nicest Cherokee I have ever seen. Makes it hard not to lift it! Here is just one pic. More coming soon
00B0B_bp3JUyNTv3H_600x450.jpg

Wait till you guys see the interior....Lemme add that the previous owner was a delta airlines engineer....More pics coming very soon absolutley unreal

Its currently at my brothers house because my wife didn't want to make the roadtrip with me (6 hours) to bring it all the way back when I bought her (the jeep that is). So Im taking a greyhound up this Sunday to pick her up. Question........Can a stock XJ enter into the Jeep of the month competition? Or does it not stand a chance?

Hey Stang.. I used to work for Polk county and would always drive by a guy called Bronzwyrms house... Does he still have a Green lifted xj?

Bronzwyrms has a silver jeep and stated before he helped me with my axle swap on my two door. we went and played up in the snow with familys recently. still havent seen any picks of this rig. long drive down to k falls i bet

Yes It sucks knowing that I own my dream rig, but can't drive it until sunday when I go pick it up. Yeah he must have sold his old one? I remember it had a badass rack on it. Here is one more pic that I will put up for now
ry%3D400

I grew up in Dallas, and went to school at WOU. I never really lived in monmouth/independance, but I spent alot of my time their from 08-2012

PICKING UP MY NEW XJ TODAY!!!!!!!!! Taking a greyhound from Grants Pass to Salem, should be their around 8:30pm. Will take some detailed pics tomorrow!!!!

Haha yes I did!!!! But the weather has been so terrible here that I haven't had a chance to get out their and take some pics...or anything else for that matter. Waiting on my OME kit to arrive as well as headliner/visors appointment on monday to get redone.

Back